You’ve finally done it! You bought the house of your dreams and closing is just around the corner. Then it occurs to you. Your aged and creaking futon, cement block and raw lumber bookshelves
Down Payment Assistance Grant From VHDA First Time Home Buyers
The down payment assistance grant from the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) can help qualified first-time homebuyers obtain funds to buy a home.
• Grant does NOT need to be repaid
• Maximum grant 3.5% of the purchase price based on the down payment required for the eligible VHDA loan
• Save even more money with a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
• Grant funds may not be used in combination with other down payment assistance resources
• Household income limits apply
Melody Hall Visser is a passionate Realtor who lists, sells, and dwells in Northern Virginia. Currently, she serves as a REALTOR at eXp Realty, LLC. As a life-long resident of Virginia, Melody has t....
Latest Blog Posts
16625 Geddy Ct, Woodbridge, VA 22191Great Starter HomeHome for First Time Home BuyersFeatures:Fully upgraded Townhouse4 Bedrooms2.5 BathroomsNewer AppliancesUpgraded BathroomsFreshly PaintedTile