JUNE 2016 LOUDOUN COUNTY MARKET TRENDS REPORT: LOUDOUN HOME SALES REACH TEN-YEAR HIGH IN JUNE
The following analysis of the Loudoun County, Virginia housing market has been prepared for the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® based on analysis of MRIS multiple listing data by MarketStats by ShowingTime.
• Loudoun County’s median sales prices increased for the 10th consecutive month in June, climbing 0.7 percent to $445,000. This marks a 41 percent appreciation versus the $315,000 low of April 2009.
• Closed sales are back up after a two month recess this spring, up 2.5 percent over June 2015.
• New listing activity increased slightly versus last year, with 992 homes added in June, up 0.6 percent from June 2015.
• There were 1,848 homes for sale at the end of the month, which is down 16.5 percent from this time last year, leaving only 3.5 months of supply.
• Half the homes sold in June were listed for 13 days or less, down 38 percent from June 2015, when the market was more balanced with 4.6 months of supply.
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
February 2017 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Homes Selling Faste
"We enjoyed working with Melody from the moment we met! As first time home buyers, we had a lot of questions, and were a little “green” on the whole process. Melody spent a big chunk of her Saturday morning with us going over the market, the home buying process, and answering all of our questions; no matter how silly. We related to her very well, and felt like she just “got us”. She was great about sending listings, responding to any and all emails, and coordinating showings of homes with us. She had a great understanding of what we were looking for, and even helped us realize things we didn’t even know we may need or want in a home. We found the perfect home for us rather quickly, and Melody was very quick when negotiating our offer, and following up with the selling parties. She referred us to a great lender, a wonderful settlement company, and our entire process went smoothly thanks to her professionalism and follow through. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better and will be referring everyone we know to Melody, as well as calling her in the future when its time to do this fun process all over again!”"