JUNE 2016 LOUDOUN COUNTY MARKET TRENDS REPORT: LOUDOUN HOME SALES REACH TEN-YEAR HIGH IN JUNE
The following analysis of the Loudoun County, Virginia housing market has been prepared for the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® based on analysis of MRIS multiple listing data by MarketStats by ShowingTime.
• Loudoun County’s median sales prices increased for the 10th consecutive month in June, climbing 0.7 percent to $445,000. This marks a 41 percent appreciation versus the $315,000 low of April 2009.
• Closed sales are back up after a two month recess this spring, up 2.5 percent over June 2015.
• New listing activity increased slightly versus last year, with 992 homes added in June, up 0.6 percent from June 2015.
• There were 1,848 homes for sale at the end of the month, which is down 16.5 percent from this time last year, leaving only 3.5 months of supply.
• Half the homes sold in June were listed for 13 days or less, down 38 percent from June 2015, when the market was more balanced with 4.6 months of supply.
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
The long asked question...when to buy? Is it better to buy or rent?It'
"I really appreciated how quick Jason Jordan responded to meet my needs. Jason is very knowledgeable and did a great job at keeping me informed. He is very patient and is easy to work with. Jason went beyond his minimal responsibilities to make sure my rental was being taken care of.
Jason is a great source and is trustworthy. He always fulfilled his obligations and exceeded my expectations. Pleasure to work with. Steve"