If you are like me you may need to delete some apps to download a new one but here is a list of cool apps that may come in handy if you are a homeowner!
1. IHandy Level - Make sure all pictures and home decor are straight with this cool app.
2. ColorSmart by Behr - Planning on refreshing your home? Preview, match, and coordinate colors "on-the-go" with this convenient tool. This is an easy and convenient way to find, coordinate and preview a BEHR®paint color for all of your paint projects.
3. SnapGuide- For you DIYer's out there. Ideas and tips on how to repair and make just about anything...
4. Brightnest - Users create a personalized home profile, such as listing down whether you have kids, pets and appliances that require special maintenance (air conditioning, heater, etc.), and BrightNest helps you set up to-do lists with scheduled tasks for home maintenance. In addition, BrightNest provides thousands of articles with lifehacks, DIY projects, organizing tips and tricks and more to make life easier at home.
5. Encircle - Build security by knowing the value of your property. With Encircle, conveniently inventory items room-by-room, ensuring you have the right coverage and necessary information if you ever need to file an insurance claim. Take pictures of each room and then click on items to enter details.
6. Locometric - Room scan app that does the drawing for you. Allows the user to draw floor plans by placing their smartphone or iPad sequentially upon various walls within the home. Once a full rotation has been completed the app calculates and illustrates the measurements of the floor-plan.
7. iScape - is a simple app that helps you visualize the design of a garden or yard. You take a picture of the area you want to work with -- then add details like flowers, patios and fences.
8. Planner 5D - Use Planner 5D online tool to create detailed home plans & modern interior design like a pro easily. Get home ideas, visuals and renderings of the design you create all in this app!
9. EASYMEASURE - The app shows the distance between objects as seen through your phone’s camera lens. When you boot the app, calibrate it; enter your height minus four inches to get to eye level. Utilizing a 3D-camera-overlay grid, the app makes it possible to calculate the distance between furniture in your living room.
10. Essential Garden Guide - The Essential Garden Guide helps you learn how to garden and unlock the secrets of a great backyard garden.
Author:Melody Visser Phone: 703-785-8203 Dated: January 8th 2016 Views: 450 About Melody: Melody Hall Visser is a passionate Realtor who lists, sells, and dwells in Northern Virginia. Curren...
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
"I'm so thankful for Jason Jordan! I have to say he is patient! And I am determined and stubborn. My fiance and I had a list of standards and requirements for our first home purchase together and I wasn't willing to waiver on any of them. We came close but thankfully our dream house was just around the corner. Jason set up a customized home search for us with our specific requirements on it, which would be sent to us daily, and I would go through them diligently. As soon as we had an official contract on our townhome that we had to sell, I made of list of my top 4 homes I wanted to see. You know what I realized? The house I fell in love with came back on the market! MY DREAM! Now, the other homes were still wonderful and we had yet to see them. Mr Jordan was wonderful and took us through them all so that we could be CERTAIN we felt we were making the best decision. When we walked into our house I knew it was mine! Just felt it in my bones. And it met EVERY SINGLE REQUIREMENT!
Things I like about Jason:
1. He is quick to respond and responds honestly. NO BS.
2. Super helpful and informative especially if you don't know about layouts or terminology. He will walk you right through it. This was my first experience and am glad I had Jason there to walk me through it.
3. Familiarity with Virginia is also a plus. He has been living and working in the area for quite a while and is familiar with it. So he can help guide you to the neighborhoods that give you that home feeling that is right for you!
4. Did I mention that if you are selling a home he puts on one hell of an open house?
Trust me, he's great and I'm in the home of my dreams. I know what I'm talking about!"