According to Ellie Mae’s latest Origination Report, the average FICO® Score on all closed loans dropped to 722 which is its lowest mark since April. The average includes all approved refinance
Down Payment Assistance Grant From VHDA First Time Home Buyers
The down payment assistance grant from the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) can help qualified first-time homebuyers obtain funds to buy a home.
• Grant does NOT need to be repaid
• Maximum grant 3.5% of the purchase price based on the down payment required for the eligible VHDA loan
• Save even more money with a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
• Grant funds may not be used in combination with other down payment assistance resources
• Household income limits apply
Melody Hall Visser is a passionate Realtor who lists, sells, and dwells in Northern Virginia. Currently, she serves as a REALTOR at eXp Realty, LLC. As a life-long resident of Virginia, Melody has....