The following analysis of the Loudoun County, Virginia housing market has been prepared by George Mason University’s Center for Regional Analysis. It was prepared for the Dulles Area Association
Down Payment Assistance Grant From VHDA First Time Home Buyers
The down payment assistance grant from the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) can help qualified first-time homebuyers obtain funds to buy a home.
• Grant does NOT need to be repaid
• Maximum grant 3.5% of the purchase price based on the down payment required for the eligible VHDA loan
• Save even more money with a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
• Grant funds may not be used in combination with other down payment assistance resources
• Household income limits apply
Melody Hall Visser is a passionate Realtor who lists, sells, and dwells in Northern Virginia. Currently, she serves as a REALTOR at eXp Realty, LLC. As a life-long resident of Virginia, Melody has....
Latest Blog Posts
July 2017 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Continues to Tighten; Sales Growth Stabilizes Prepared for the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® by the Center for Regional